Training Programme organized by U.P. State Archives from year 2012-22
- An Archival training programme on Archival Management and preservation Microfilm/ Digitization organized by Joint colabration of u.p. state Archives and National Archives New Delhi from 19 to 23rd of March 2012.
- Training Programme for INTAC Trainees organized by u.p. state Archives lucknow, in December 2012.
- A Training/visit organized by u.p. state Archives lucknow in July 2013 for secretariate Training Institute’s Trainees.
- An Archival workshop of Manuscript organized by Manuscript office and Regional Archives, Allahabad at Jagat Taran Degree college Allahabad on 20th December 2014.
- An Archival visit/training organized by u.p. state archives lucknow for trainees of Indira Gandhi Institute of co-operative management on 25.4.17.
- An Archival training programme of management and preservation organized by u.p. state Archives lucknow from 01 may to 12 may 2017 for 52 trainees of working in various D.M. offices in u.p.
- An archival visit/training organized by u.p. state Archives for Dr. Shakuntla Mishra Rehablitation University’s 55 trainees, on 26 march 2018.
- On 28 April 2022, The Trainees/Review officers from the Secretariat Training Institute were given training in the management and preservation of records by the U.P. State Archives, Lucknow.