Package For School
Students are our future. To create Archival awareness among students it is important for them to know about the wealth of information available in the Archives. Towards this objective U.P.State Archives organizes exhibitions, debates, quiz competitions, essay writing contests in schools and colleges.
UP Archives offers a special package for school and colleges.Package for Schools :
- Schools are offered a visit to Archives to acquaint themselves with the records.
- The strength of each group shall not exceed 25.
- Each group should be accompanied by a teacher.
- The duration of visit shall be for two hours
- The application for the visit shall be filled by the school on line.
- The timings for the visit shall be confirmed by the Archives.
- The schools are requested to follow all the rules and regulations of Archives.
|Query Type||Contact person||Email Id||Phone/Fax|
|General Information||Director/Deputy Director||archives[at]up[dot]nic[dot]in||91-522-2331813|